Since its foundation in 1919 CEM has been the leading provider of supported distance learning for real estate and construction professionals.
They cover property-related Courses at Certificate, foundation degree, undergraduate and postgraduate level, as well as providing professional development courses and tailor-made corporate training solutions. Our programme contributes to knowledge across many built Environment profession, benefiting businesses, practitioners and policymakers alike.
UCEM has over 3,800 students from approximately 100 countries benefiting from their programmes – all taught by tutors with extensive industry experience.
Benefits of studying by distance learning with UCEM
- All courses are taught through supported distance learning, so you can study in your own time, whenever you wish and wherever you are.
- You’ll get a structured online study programme with guidance from experienced tutors throughout your programme.
- They are constantly investing in the latest technology to make your study as accessible and beneficial to you as possible so you can balance your study with work and other commitments
- UCEM has an examination centre in the Cayman Islands so you won’t have to travel to the UK to sit your exams.
- Certificate / Diploma / Foundation Degree Surveying Practice
- Certificate / Diploma / Foundation Degree Construction Practice
- BSc (Hons) Building Surveying
- BSc (Hons) Construction Management
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
- BSc (Hons) Real Estate Management
- Retail Asset Management Programme
- MSc Building Surveying
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Quantity Surveying
- MSc Real Estate
- MBA Construction and Real Estate
For information on UCEM courses including entry requirements and how to apply please go to https://www.ucem.ac.uk/study-with-ucem/
If you have any questions regarding any of the UCEM courses listed above please contact UCEM’s Admissions and Enquiries Team:
UCEM Admissions & Enquiries Office
Phone: +44 (0) 118 921 4696
University College of Estate Management
60 Queen’s Road
RG1 4BS, UK
Cayman Islands UCEM representative
Mr Jeremiah Ransome
Address: P.O Box 11753 KY1-1009 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands